|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|The Valiant's Charge|
Requires Level 80
|Reputation||+250 The Sunreavers|
Quest givers Edit
The following NPCs offer this quest:
- <Grand Champion of the Undercity>
- <Grand Champion of Thunder Bluff>
- <Grand Champion of Orgrimmar>
- <Grand Champion of Sen'jin>
- <Grand Champion of Silvermoon>
In your training as a valiant, you'll have the chance to test your skills against valiants representing other cities. Although a valiant's battles are not a formal part of the competition, you will learn valuable lessons about the fighting styles and weaknesses of your opponents.
The valiants are a spirited lot, competing amongst themselves for honor and notoriety.
Train as a valiant until you are confident of your ability to best all who face you, then bring me the seals you have earned.
Are you ready to demonstrate your mastery of the valiant's skills?
Impressive, valiant. I will make the arrangements for your test immediately.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added.
Quest progression Edit
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion: