|To Meet Mother Kashur|
|Level||68 (Requires 67)|
(or 72 at 70)
This quest is part of the Hero of the Mag'har quest chain.
Do not be alarmed by what you might see once the effect has taken hold! These spirits are all around us - always. The potion allows your mind to be able to understand and ultimately see the spirits. You will need to be under its influence if you are to speak with Mother Kashur.
You will find her a great ways to the southwest, at the Ancestral Grounds.
The potion that you drank has no real effect. You can only see a spirit if they allow it. The potion is merely a symbol of your belief and dedication. It was a test and you passed...
|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Hero of the Mag'har is a quest line available to the Horde only.
These quests must be 100% completed in order to unlock the Hero of the Mag'har quest chain.
Completing this lengthy quest chain (and the prerequisites) will yield the following rewards:
- 340,409 XP (or a 204 84 compensation at level 80)
- 12,210 Reputation with The Mag'har (Not including mobs that were killed and gave reputation)
- 1,200 Reputation with The Sha'tar (Not including mobs that were killed and gave reputation)
- 40 10
- A lengthy cut scene that explains some key points of Orcish lore.
- Several items
- Special note: With the release of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the final two quests ( and ) were removed. Once is completed, Thrall will arrive from the east after a few minutes.