| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Trolling for Information|
or 150 at Level 90
Stand near a Frostmane Soothsayer in each of the Frostmane clamps and listen to what they have to say.
I'm notoriously bad at reading troll facial expressions. That being said, t hese trolls don't look angry to me. They seem to be confused... maybe a little frightened.
Something happened that we're not seeing here, <name>. I say we do some investigation before we just kill every troll in sight.
There are three troll camps in the area: one to the southeast, one to the southwest, and one due west. Each camp has a soothsayer... see if you can get close enough to listen to what they're saying.
I can't even begin to imagine what would make the trolls act like this.
<Soren laughs uncomfortably.>
- Soothsayer Shi'kala says: Da spirits be angry with us.
- Soothsayer Shi'kala says: I don' know why the spirits be rejectin' us so.
- Soothsayer Shi'kala says: Don' worry, child. Grik'nir gonna help us get through this.
- Soothsayer Rikkari says: What we gon' do now, you ask? We wait.
- Soothsayer Rikkari says: Grik'nir says he gon' talk to the elemental, get it to fight on our side.
- Soothsayer Rikkari says: Soon enough we take over dis valley. Soon enough.
- Soothsayer Mirim'koa says: Our land be a land of ice an' snow
- Soothsayer Mirim'koa says: But beneath the earth, child, there always be fire.
- Soothsayer Mirim'koa says: De spirit come from deep down to talk with Grik'nir.
-  / 
-  / 
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added