|Trouble at the Docks|
|Start||Crane Operator Bigglefuzz|
|End||Crane Operator Bigglefuzz|
|Level||18 (Requires 14)|
Had a little mishap, as you can see! The morning cargo shipment from Booty Bay was huge. Huge I say! Never seen so many crates. Well, I was trying to expedite things so I started unloading a bit more than I could handle. That's when everything came tumbling down.
Before I knew what was going on, I saw that menace, Mad Magglish, go running off with a bottle of 99-year-old port. Chased him all the way to Wailing Caverns. No way I was going in there.
Maybe you're brave enough to find him?
The dockmaster has been on my case ever since Mad Magglish made off with that 99-year-old port. I guess that bottle was intended as a gift for Gazlowe from none other than Baron Revilgaz himself.
If you're brave enough and patient enough to seek out Mad Magglish and get that port back, I'll see to it you get a nice reward.
Superb! And just as I was about to lose my job too! I will see to it that Gazlowe gets this gift immediately.
Thank you, <name>. Nicely done, I say!
- Mad Magglish isn't in the instance but in the caves leading up to the instance. He can spawn in 3 places:
- Enter the Caverns from the Barrens and go to the first intersection and turn right. He might be at the end of this short tunnel.
- Enter the Caverns from the Barrens and go to the first intersection and turn left. Follow the tunnel until you reach a room with water covering the floor. Turn right and follow the tunnel. He might be down at the end of this tunnel.
- Enter the Caverns from the Barrens and go to the first intersection and turn left. Follow the tunnel until you reach a room with water covering the floor. Turn left and follow the tunnel. He might be down at the end of this tunnel around all the candles.
- Mad Magglish uses a weak form of stealth. You can't see him in the distance but he should appear when you get close to him.