| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Waking the Beast|
|Level||81 (Requires 80)|
|Reputation||+150 Earthen Ring|
|Next|| & |
, , &
Speak with inside Nespirah to activate her bio-defenses, then escape from Nespirah's body.
- Listen as Duarn speaks to Nespirah
- Escape on Erunak's Seahorse
Thanks to you and the </>, Nespirah has full control of her body... but most of the naga don't know this yet. Once we make our escape, she will activate her biological defenses and destroy the naga from within.
Make yourself ready... I will now tell Nespirah to begin the countdown.
It appears that I owe you my life, yet again. Thank <the Light/Hellscream> that you found me before you and your shaman activated those bio-defenses.
You will receive:
Watch the script event, then follow Erunak outside to find his Swiftfin Seahorse. There are an incredibly large amount of Nespirah Fluids attacking the naga inside. Taking the seahorse ride will send players to Tranquil Wash for the Alliance or Legion's Rest for the Horde, just to the southwest of Nespirah.
- Voce of Nespirah yells: K-k-k-k-kkkah! I am freed from the naga's servitude, and my will is once again my own!
- Voice of Nespirah yells: My body is already starting to fight the naga infection. Please, I ask you to get to safety before I unleash my wrath!
- Voice of Nespirah says: You may leave now, friend. The tauren's friend should be waiting outside with seahorses. In fact, it looks like he is here now.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: I have secured escape for us, <name>. You are to come with me.
- Erunak Stonespeaker yells: Duarn - excellent work. Do not dally long within Nespirah's shell. You know as well as I do the dangers posed by an angry demigod.
- Voice of Nespirah says: Worry not, Erunak. The tauren will be safe.
- Erunak Stonespeaker yells: Now, follow me!
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Board the seahorse, friend. You do not want to be near Nespirah when she turns on the naga.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.