|Waltz Right In|
|Level||4 (Requires 1)|
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Obtain Maldy's Falcon, The Goblin Lisa, and The Ultimate Bomb.
There's only one way that we're going to get a bazillion macaroons: stealing from the rich!
left behind a cap he was working on. It's a disguise that'll make you look like one of Gallywix's mooks. All you have to do is walk right in to his Villa to the west and 'procure' the items.
You got the goods, boss?
Oh, wow! These are worth a fortune.
<Slinky eyes everything with a practiced, greed-filled eye.>
I just hope that the Trade Prince doesn't notice them when you hand them over with the rest of your wealth....
You will receive:
- Pick up , , and before leaving KTC Headquarters.
- On the way players should be . Getting close to Gallywix's Villa will activate Hobart's Ingenious Cap of Mook Foolery: You look just like one of Trade Prince Gallywix's mooks. Slip past them to "procure" the priceless objects that you need, but beware the Keensnout Potbelly pigs!!!
The items are in each building in the villa: The Ultimate Bomb to the northeast, the Goblin Lisa to the west and Maldy's Falcon upstairs to the south.
- Slinky Sharpshiv says: I'll set the cap to auto-activate once you're at the villa. Just make sure you avoid those pigs!
Gallywix has some random yells, too:
- You mooks be on the lookout for any looters. Treat them with extreme prejudice!
You brutes make sure that my number one executive doesn't get anywhere near the villa.
I see great profit possibility on the horizon. All of Bilgewater Port's assets are about to flow to me.
We shall sail for distant Azshara. There, I will forge a new trade empire. One that will crush the Steamwheedle Cartel! And I shall carve my likeness upon that distant land's mountains. All will pay tribute to me!
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.