|This article or section is Patched article stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Water They Up To?|
Slay Kai'ju Gahz'rilla and inform in Stormwind City.
No matter. That foul witch won't be sending her monster to MY city.
Come, brave ones! We'll slick the sand with their gore and return home triumphant. Tell General Marcus Jonathan what's happened here when we've gotten back; I'll need to oversee the return of the citizenry, repairs, and so on.
Sandfury trolls and the Cult of Twilight's Hammer, you say?
And they meant to send some giant monster into the heart of the city?!
Well done! Stormwind is in your debt.
This quest opens up after the elemental invasion event in Stormwind City. Players can get in the instance by either using the Dungeon Finder tool or clicking on any water elemental portal in the city. Players will wind up in Zul'Farrak!
- Image of Cho'Gall|Kulratha. Things are going well, I see.
- The blessed beast Gahz'rilla, adored pet of the Old Gods, grows larger and stronger by the day... as does the Cult of Twilight's Hammer.
- Continue your work here, Hydromancer. Soon, this world will be remade...
- ...and as devoted servants to our master, you and the Sandfury tribe shall be justly rewarded!
- Kulratha|Soon, the rifts will be large enough for Gahz'rilla to assault the heathens' cities directly. She will reduce them to frozen rubble!
- Kill her.
- Sister! I... too... have f-failed...
- General Marcus Jonathan yells: Well done, <name>! Stormwind is in your debt.
Quest progression Edit
After the Elemental Invasion event:
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.