|We're Out of Cranberry Chutney Again?|
Requires Level 1
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
- My husband, Jasper, was going to make more cranberry chutney, but it looks like he's busy trying to make sure there's enough candied sweet potatoes for all the guests. Would you be willing to help? If you're a cook, you can get the tangy Wetlands cranberries you'll need from the Pilgrim's Bounty vendor outside Ironforge.
- I wish I knew why we're going through cranberry chutney so fast. Sometimes, I think they're feeding it to the abominations when I'm not looking. Would you be willing to help me make up a new batch? If you're a cook, you can get the tangy Southfury cranberries you'll need from the Pilgrim's Bounty vendor outside Orgrimmar.
- If you don't feel up to cooking, you could always ask someone else to make the chutney, too.
Were you able to get your hands on any cranberry chutney?
- Thanks. This looks great, and you're a fair bit faster than Jasper, but don't tell him I said so.
- Thanks for your help, and let me know if you ever get to the bottom of the case of the disappearing chutney.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added