|We Call Him Steelfeather|
|Reputation||+150 Valiance Expedition|
- Learn Steelfeather's Secret
We've taken to calling this remarkable creature Steelfeather, but we can't see why he prefers the area around Fort Wildervar. Most hippogryphs are wary of people.
Researcher Aderan has helped us fashion a charm from one of the creature's feathers. He claims it will allow the user to see through Steelfeather's eyes.
Did Aderan's charm work?
You saw a nest, with hatchlings? Hmm... so our "he" is actually a "she," eh?
I guess that settles it. I suppose I wouldn't want to move a nest full of hatchlings just because of a new neighbor, either.
<Gil favors Trapper Jethan with a mock glare.>
I'm sure we'd get along just fine if ol' Jethan would stop trying to make a trophy of her.
Look up, find the hippogryph, use the item, watch the show.
Script event after the turn-in:
- Gil Grisert says: Y'hear that, Jethan? You're not getting that Steelfeather trophy now that we know she's a mother.
- Trapper Jethan says: Why not? Just think how much better it'll look with the hatchlings to either side --
- Gil Grisert says: Jethan!
- Trapper Jethan says: What? I'm just sayin' that's how we do things in Grizzly Hills.