|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Not yet released!|
* This article or section includes information about announced content that has not been released yet. The expected release date is unknown.
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
You can pull weeds while mounted.
- Weeds pulled (100)
You want some hops? I've got plenty in the shed out back. I'll gladly share some with you... if you'll help me weed my field.
Now "hop" to it! Get it?
You weed like a champion.
You will receive:
- Talk with Gai Lan to get started.
- Remember weeds can be pulled while mounted.
- Once dismounted, players will remain in combat and will not be able to mount.
- If time runs out (3 minutes), the kill counter remains intact, and Gai Lan can be talked to in order to restart the event.
- Use Weed-B-Gone for an AoE tool.
- Gai Lan yells: Look, there's a weed! Go pull it!
- Click on weeds to pull them!
- Gai Lan says: Just stomp on those little weeds. No need to waste your time picking them.
- Walk over small weeds!
- Gai Lan says: Here, I've got some spare Weed-B-Gone. This should help.
- Pick up the Weed-B-Gone!
- Gai Lan says: Looks like things are finally starting to calm down.
- Gai Lan says: You are a lifesaver, <class>. I will have your hops delivered to Halfhill right away.
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.