|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|What's in That Brew?|
|Experience||20100 XP |
or 126 at Level 90
|Reputation||The Hand of Vengeance +250|
To the southeast is an area called Whisper Gulch. It's overrun with members of the Explorers' League who've gone mad! They attacked our caravan as it passed through the area, and they've harried our foraging parties as well.
I must know what's causing this madness! I suspect that whatever they're drinking from the kegs scattered around the gulch contributes to their insanity. I want you to steal the kegs from those dwarves while they're busy mining away.
Did you get those kegs or not?
<The apothecary pours out a tankard of the beverage for himself.>
Well, here I go!
- Apothecary Malthus says: Wait a minute...
- Apothecary Malthus says: It's just...
- Apothecary Malthus says: Beer! Mere beer!
- Apothecary Malthus says: There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about it.
- Apothecary Malthus says: You! Not a word to Grick about this! Do you hear me?