|End||Edgar Goodwin or Delian Sunshade|
|Level||10 (Requires 10)|
You've finally found the crate that Edgar Goodwin sent you to retrieve. However, it appears the Reliquary representative's warnings about the nature of the crate's contents were correct.
There's no doubt that your employer lied to you about the dangers involved in the job. Do you really want to hand the crate over to him, or would you rather give it to Delian Sunshade, who believes it better to keep the crate's contents locked away?
You will receive:
If turning in to Delian:
- Delian Sunshade says: You must not think of this as a betrayal, <name>, but Mr. Goodwin has offered me the find of a lifetime in exchange for his belongings.
Edgar strolls in.
- Edgar Goodwin says: Direct and to the point! Good, I am eager to claim what is rightfully mine. Do you have it?
- Delian Sunshade says: I do. <Name> has just returned with it. What of the grimoire?
- Edgar Goodwin says: Indeed, I have grimoire. I am fortunate that the Reliquary has seen the wisdom of this exchange.
- Edgar Goodwin says: You shall have it as soon as the crate is in my possession. I'm sure your colleagues will find it most enlightening.
- Delian Sunshade says: It is yours, my dear Mister Goodwin. will be most pleased with our trade.
- Edgar Goodwin says: For years, I have longed to complete this spell and my transformation. Behold!
Edgar begins channeling his spell. He turns into a spider and runs around frantically!
- Edgar Goodwin says: What's happening to me? It burns!
- Delian Sunshade says: Perhaps Belloc and the Reliquary shall have both of these after all...
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added.