|What The Dragons Know|
|Experience||(13[[File:gold.png|g|link=Money#Types XP |
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 90
This quest is part of the Return of Quel'Delar quest chain.
Speak to at the top of Wyrmrest Temple.
- Ask Krasus about the hilt's origins
There's no mistaking it - this hilt comes from a powerful, ancient weapon, but which one? I do not recall seeing or hearing of a sword with these markings, but that doesn't mean that all is lost.
Korialstrasz, better known as Krasus, has long been a friend to the quel'dorei and the Kirin Tor. With his vast knowledge and resources, he's certain to know something. Travel to the top of Wyrmrest Temple and seek his counsel, then report to Arcanist Tybalin inside the Silver Enclave in Dalaran.
We can't let that book remain in Sunreaver hands. If we hope to identify the sword and use it to our advantage, we have to find a way to capture the book Krasus lent them.
- Krasus says: You're too late, <name>. Another visitor from Dalaran came asking after information about the same prismatic dragon blades.
- Krasus says: From your description, I'm certain the book I loaned our visitor could allow you to easily identify the weapon.
- flies in from the northeast and switches to his half-elf guise as he walks to Krasus and .
- Krasus says: I'm afraid you'll have to ask the -- Well, perhaps Kalecgos can help.
- Krasus says: <name> may have found the remains of a prismatic blade, Kalecgos. Will you offer your help to our visitor?
- Kalecgos says: Are you certain you should be helping these mortals in their quest for the sword?
- Kalecgos says: These blades, Krasus... They were made long ago, when things were... different.
- Krasus says: You believe our allies will not be able to control the power of the swords?
- Kalecgos says: Our enemies once turned our strongest weapon against us. What makes you think the prismatic blades will be any different?
- Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: Mortal champions have long used these weapons to combat evil. I see no reason to keep the swords from them in this battle.
- Kalecgos says: As you wish, my queen. I will not stand in their way, but I will keep a close watch.
- Krasus says: As will we all.
- Kalecgos turns and walks away to the northeast before making a thumbs up and disappearing.
- Krasus says: Please, mortal, speak with Arcanist Tybalin in Dalaran. He may be able to negotiate with the Sunreavers for access to the book.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Added.
Quest progression Edit
All the quests in this chain have a required level of 80 to accept.