|When Spirits Speak|
Requires Level 66
or 72 at Level 90
+250 The Sha'tar
This quest is part of the Hero of the Mag'har quest chain.
Oshu'gun - the diamond mountain - was once sacred to my people. It was there that the clans would gather every year to celebrate the springtime festival. It was there that our shaman communed with the honored ancestors. It was the center of our culture - until the shadows overtook us. When the clans became a horde, the spirits of Oshu'gun fell silent. The ancestors turned their backs on us.
Yet something now draws them from their rest. Venture to Oshu'gun and discover what could trouble the spirits so.
<A gentle, melodic voice fills your mind.>
I am K'ure of the naaru, <Name>. You stand within the heart of my ancient vessel. Oshu'gun, as the orcs named it, is the ship that first brought the draenei to this world. Though we fell from the heavens and crashed here many hundreds of years ago, my weakened energies have remained trapped within this wreckage. Regrettably, I am the source of the orc spirits' pain.
K'ure is at the end of the underground passage whose entrance can be found at 35.8, 67.8.
The room at the end can be single-pulled.
|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Hero of the Mag'har is a quest line available to the Horde only.
These quests must be 100% completed in order to unlock the Hero of the Mag'har quest chain.
Completing this lengthy quest chain (and the prerequisites) will yield the following rewards:
- 340,409 XP (or a 204 84 compensation at level 80)
- 12,210 Reputation with The Mag'har (Not including mobs that were killed and gave reputation)
- 1,200 Reputation with The Sha'tar (Not including mobs that were killed and gave reputation)
- 40 10
- A lengthy cut scene that explains some key points of Orcish lore.
- Several items
- Special note: With the release of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the final two quests ( and ) were removed. Once is completed, Thrall will arrive from the east after a few minutes.