|Where in the World is Hemet Nesingwary?|
|Level||76 (Requires 76)|
When I heard that the legendary Hemet Nesingwary was setting sail for the Sholazar Basin, I offered to help fund his expedition. We know little of Sholazar, but it's said to be a lush paradise in the midst of this frozen continent.
Hemet has agreed to send back samples of exotic plants, reagents, and crystals. There hasn't been any word from him. Monte Muzzleshot was supposed to be bringing them supplies, but he hasn't returned, either. If you'll look into it, I'll send you in my flying machine.
Aye, Hemet's here. He's at the camp, just go northwest toward the river and you'll soon see it. And for the love of the Light, <lad/lass>, have him send someone to cut me down!
On accepting the quest:
- Archmage Pentarus says: I'll send you on my flying machine. Keep your eyes peeled for clues about what might've happened to Hemet!
- Players enter Pentarus' flying machine, which then flies through a portal to Sholazar.
- Venture Co. Pilot yells: More intruders? You'll soon learn, no one messes with the Venture Company!
- Players get shot out of the sky just to the northwest of Monte Muzzleshot.
- Monte Muzzleshot yells: Over here, to the southeast. I see they got you too...
- In the initial quest text, Monte Muzzleshot's name is misspelled Monty Muzzleshot.
- The title of the quest is most likely a play on words: "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?"