| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Wrath of the Fungalmancer|
|Level||83 (Requires 81)|
|Rewards|| or or |
Speak to Earthmender Norsala, then kill Fungalmancer Glop.
He must be killed.
One of your Earthen Ring companions is already inside. You should speak with her.
("The shroomgroomer himself.")
I cannot fit inside. Our elementals are not up to the task.
You must see this done.
Well done, <race>.
You are quite vicious for one so small... and so soft.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
While up at the Verlok Stand for and , players run across at the base of the pillars, who offers this quest. Accept it and fly into the cave Ruberick is looking at. Keep clear of the mushrooms. They explode for 4375 to 5625 Nature damage if approached. As the mouth of the cave expands, Norsala awaits.
Glop has 858k health. This is a three-phase fight, during which also spawn to slowly follow the player. After a little running around, Glop gets down to business. Outside of melee, which should be solely on Norsala, he throws Boomshrooms: s
Norsala has the following abilities:
- 40 yd range—Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature Damage ~2300 Nature damage
- 30 yd range—Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another enemy. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting less Nature damage to each successive target. 2.39 sec cast. ~3300 Nature damage (6 sec cooldown)
- —Call down a bolt of lightning damaging nearby enemies within 15 yards. Deals 3237 to 3762 nature damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back.
- 30 yd range—You hurl molten lava at the target, dealing 3244 to 3273 Fire damage. If your Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will deal a critical strike.
- —The caster is surrounded by 3 glboes of water, granting 270 mana per 5 sec. When a spell, melee or ranged attack hits the caster, 1157 mana is restored to the caster. Only one globe will activate every few seconds. Lasts 10 min. Only one ELemental Shield can be active on the Shaman at any one time.
- 40 yd range—Infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to 3 targets, but the healing energy is diminished by 50% for each successive target. 2.0 sec cast. Heals for around 20,000 health. Will cast on herself if necessary, otherwise on wounded players.
Talk to Norsala to start the event.
- This stone trogg is behind the growth in the Crimson Expanse.
- I sense a strange power in this place... be careful.
- Earthmender Norsala says: Let's finish this quickly.
- Norsala runs forward and to the right. Glop seems to be mining something, hitting the wall with a mace.
- Earthmender Norsala yells: You've caused enough damage, Glop. The earth welcomes you no longer.
- Fungalmancer Glop yells: No! Leave Glop alone! My mushrooms!
- Glop runs off, up the ramp toward the back of the cave.
- Earthmender Norsala yells: After him, quickly!
- Follow the trogg, mindful of the mushrooms!
- Fungalmancer Glop yells: Mushrooms grow big and strong! To big to stomp on! So strong they stomp back!
- Glop starts throwing Boomshrooms, mushrooms which grow in size and explode after a few seconds, but only have a little health. Kill them before they do much damage. After knocking off a third of Glop's health... Glop runs away, this time to the edge of the platform to the southeast.
- Earthmender Norsala says: Slippery little stone trogg.
- Fungalmancer Glop yells: Why you must come here? My cave. Me never hurt your cave!
- Another round of boomshrooms to start off the phase. Dodge and/or kill them until he stops spamming them. Knock off another third of his health and Glop walks to the left to the center of the raised area!
- Earthmender Norsala says: You have to be kidding...
- Follow Glop to corner him in the middle.
- Fungalmancer Glop yells: Stay back! Back!
- Fungalmancer Glop yells: Mean rock... fiends...
- Earthmender Norsala says: Good riddance.
- Earthmender Norsala says: I'll remain to make sure the rest of their substance is destroyed.
-  /  / 
-  /  / 
-  /  / 
-  / 
- Complete all of:
-  /  / 
-  /  / 
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added