|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|You're a Mean One...|
|Level||80 (Requires 80)|
|Category||Feast of Winter Veil|
A creature called "The Abominable Greench" stole our shipment of treats, <name>. Be careful though! He's vicious and a bunch of those little green gnomes do his bidding!
You're gonna need some help in facing him. Rumor has it he's holding our treats and our beloved Metzen the Reindeer at Growless Cave in the Hillsbrad Foothills! Find the treats <name> and bring them back before the celebration is ruined and all the children of Stormwind are disappointed!
<name> - our Feast of Winter Veil will be ruined without those treats to restock! Graccu himself will miss out on sharing his delicious meat pies with all the good boys and girls this season...
You found it! You've saved Smokywood Pasture's Feast of Winter Veil!
Poor Sacks... we'll be sure to send a team out there and figure out a way to unfreeze him. Hopefully, he'll be back in time for the day of the Feast; he'll need to make up missed time working though. Still, this wouldn't even be possible if it weren't for you!
- Completely changed for Patch 4.3 in 2011.
- Players do not need to be in the same group, nor the same faction, as players who are killing the Greench in order to receive credit for this quest.
- Though this quest is a daily, the follow-up can only be accepted once.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Changed. Now picked up directly from goblin quest giver near Greatfather Winter.
- Patch 1.12.1 (26-Sep-2006): Added.