|Position||Commander of the Scourge|
|Status||Deceased (lore)/Killable (Caverns of Time)|
During the Battle of Mount Hyjal he was one of the commanders of the Scourge and attacked the different bases of the Great Alliance throught the battle, after some time he began to attack alongside Azgalor. He was killed during the battle.
Caverns of TimeEdit
During the time of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, five years after the death of Rage Winterchill dark agents infiltrated the timeways and tried to alter the course of the history. They tried to sabotage the Battle of Mount Hyjal and the bronze dragonflight sent adventurers to prevent it, and also they could kill Rage Winterchill. At the same moment, Akama was trying to defeat Illidan but he needed the phylactery of Rage Winterchill that was destroyed during the Battle of Mount Hyjal, fortunately some adventurers went to prevent the alteration of the time but also to recover the phylactery. The adventurers fought against Rage Winterchill, aided by the troops of the Third War and Jaina Proudmoore, but this time Winterchill died during his first battle instead of fighting various times or alongside Azgalor.
Statistics of Rage Winterchill at Level 10 in Warcraft IIIEdit
|Finger of Death|
|Frost Nova||Frost Armor||Dark Ritual||Death and Decay|
|Rage Winterchill' abilities in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.|
|Unlike other liches, he had five abilities.|
- 775 HP (-19% less than a regular lich)
- 750 MP (same as a regular lich)
- 52-58 hero ranged damage (+6 ) (same as a regular lich)
- 5 hero armor (+ 5 item) (same as a regular lich)
- 33 Strength (same as a regular lich)
- 23 Agility (same as a regular lich)
- 50 Intelligence Primary Attribute (same as a regular lich)
- Items(Battle for mount Hyjal warcraft 3)
- Rage Winterchill is also a random name for liches in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
- He had a red/purple tint to his model in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos but in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade he has just a default white lich model.