Rapture is a passive priest ability learned at level 10 for those with the Discipline specialization. While removing the cooldown and reducing the cost of , it also helps to energize the priest with mana when the shield is dispelled or completely absorbed.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Rapture now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of Power Word: Shield When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for Power Word: Shield, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Rapture now reduces the cost of Power Word: Shield by 25% and provides mana equal to 150% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Rapture’s tooltip now has the correct percentages listed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): This talent will now correctly return mana for Power Word: Shield based on the caster's mana poll instead of the target's mana pool.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.