|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Cat Form|
- The flesh of the dead tears just as easily as the flesh of the living. — Maleo the Blur
Ravage is a druid ability learned at level 54 for druids who have chosen either the Feral or Guardian specialization. It requires a druid to be .
- It is the druid equivalent of the rogue ability Ambush.
- This is an alternate opener in combat, the other being , learned earlier at level 32. Rather than a stun component, this focus on a burst of damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Ravage damage at level 80 and above has been increased to 950% weapon damage, up from 850%, and bonus damage has been lowered to 532.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Damage changed from 350% to 385%
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now properly increases the attack power contribution by the percent modifier.