- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Recklessness and Deadly Calm can no longer be used at the same time. One cannot be used while the other is active, but using one does not put the other on its full cooldown.; Retaliation, Recklessness and Shield Wall no longer have stance requirements.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Recklessness now increases special critical strike chance by 50%, down from 100%, but lasts the full 12 seconds instead of allowing only 3 charges.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Heroic Throw and Shattering Throw will now benefit from this ability and consume charges of this ability. In addition, Recklessness now behaves correctly as an Enrage effect when interacting with the Enraged Regeneration ability.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Recklessness now increases the critical hit chance of the next 3 special ability attacks by 100%, lasts 12 seconds, cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Recklessness will no longer be canceled if you switch stances while the effect is active.