|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
|Location||Discipline, Tier 4|
|Affects||Power Word: Shield|
Reflective Shield is a forth tier priest discipline talent. It allows a percentage of the damage absorbed by Power Word: Shield to be reflected back at the attacker.
Rank Table Edit
- Damage reflected is in the form of Holy Damage, and can crit.
- Damage caused by this talent will not break crowd control effects such as Polymorph.
- This talent is very useful in a PvP discipline build in conjunction with Improved Power Word: Shield, as it will reflect a good amount of damage back at your attackers.
- This talent is not as useful in PvE since normal mobs have a relatively low damage output and it only works when the shield is applied to the talented priest. PW:S.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This talent has been re-designed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now only works on the priest.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): No longer breaks crowd control effects.