|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- For the old version of this ability, see Regrowth (old).
- The touch of nature soothes even the most battered of souls.
Regrowth is a druid healing ability learned at level 18 for druids who have chosen the Restoration specialization. It is a combination direct healing and heal over time (HoT) spell; the bulk of the healing is done when the spell lands, and the other is done over the next six seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Mana costs reduced by 20%
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Regrowth" has had its mana cost reduced by approximately 18%.