|Cooldown||9 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Revenge is a warrior ability learned at level 30 for those with the Protection specialization. It allows warriors to attack multiple opponents at once and, while in , will also generate rage. Dodging or parrying Revenge will reset its cooldown.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): The base damage of Shield Slam and Revenge has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Revenge: Damage done by this ability (base and scaling) increased by 50%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Revenge damage increased.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Ranks 1-5 of this ability now have damage ranges instead of fixed damage values (like ranks 6-8.)
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability has been modified to do substantially more damage. The threat bonuses have been adjusted so that the threat generated remains relatively unchanged.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Tooltip updated to indicate the additional threat caused by this ability. There have been no changes to the amount of threat caused.