Righteous Fury is a core paladin ability learned at level 12. It increases the threat generated by all of the paladin's abilities. Remains until cancelled.
Tips & tricks Edit
- Righteous Fury is absolutely necessary for Paladins who are Main Tanking to ensure adequate threat generation.
- This increases the threat generated by all spells, including healing spells.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Threat generated by classes in active tanking modes has been increased to 500% damage done, up from 300%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Righteous Fury now persists through death.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Mana cost removed.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The bonus threat from Holy spells caused by this talent has been reduced from 90% to 80%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): No longer has a duration, remaining until cancelled or death. Also cancelled when a Paladin activates a different talent specialization.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Righteous Fury now increases threat caused by Holy damage by 90%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): This spell will no longer cost twice the listed mana to cast.