|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Rockbiter Weapon is a core shaman ability learned at level 75. It adds a 30% threat increase to a shaman's spells and attacks and provides a 5% decrease to all damage taken when a weapon is imbued with it.
- This essentially gives the shaman some tanking capabilities. The shaman class still cannot serve as a full-time tank, though if temporary off-tanking is needed they can fill the role in a pinch with this ability.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Level requirement increased to 75, Rockbiter Weapon now increases threat generation by 30% and reduces damage taken by 5%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Rockbiter ranks 5 through 9 have been removed. Windfury Weapon is intended to replace Rockbiter at level 30.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Tooltip and error messages have been adjusted slightly.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): For ranks 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 the increased damage resulting from this enchantment has been reduced slightly to match the intended numbers given in the tooltip. Ranks 1, 2, 3, and 9 are unchanged.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): no longer charges twice the listed mana when cast.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Rockbiter’s weapon functionality has been changed. It is now a damage proc instead of a flat attack power bonus.; Windfury Weapon and Rockbiter Weapon enchantments will only benefit the weapon with the enchantment on it.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Mana cost has been reduced.