|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Russell Brower has over 30 years of experience as a composer, audio and musical director, and post-production supervisor, with a background that includes television, film, theme-parks, and games. Brower is also a BAFTA-nominated composer and a three-time Emmy Award winner.
- Brower is the senior director of audio and lead composer of Blizzard Entertainment, a leading developer and publisher of video games, including World of Warcraft. He previously served as a principal media designer and musical director at Walt Disney Imagineering.
- Brower currently serves both on the Society of Composers & Lyricists Board of Directors, and the Game Audio Network Guild (G.A.N.G.), and is a member of ATAS and NARAS.
World of Warcraft music themes EditThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
- Some of the 'mystery' zone themes (see also Matt Uelmen).
World of Warcraft zone and instance walk music EditThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
- Ahn'Qiraj interior intro, interior (except the center room music, which is credited to Matt Uelmen) and triangle room music.
- Caverns of Time walk music (not the instances).
- Naxxramas music (except the walk music, all of which is credited to Matt Uelmen).
Burning Crusade themes EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade title music / main theme.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade credits / Lament of the Highborne (with Derek Duke).
Burning Crusade zone and instance walk music EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
- Caverns of Time flight intro, walk music, Escape from Durnholde Keep.
- Ghostlands - all except the Shandlis walk themes, two of which are co-credited with David Arkenstone and one co-credited with Jason Hayes.
- Blood Elf Outland base walk music.
- All the music in Karazhan.
In Cataclysm EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
was added as a Wildhammer dwarf at Kirthaven in the Twilight Highlands, who keeps 'the old heroes alive through music'. He ask players to 'stay a while and listen', which is the most famous quote of Deckard Cain of the Diablo series, another Blizzard game.