|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Some of the 'mystery' zone themes (see also Matt Uelmen)
WoW Zone and Instance Walk Music
- Ahn'Qiraj interior intro, interior (except the center room music, which is credited to Matt Uelmen) and triangle room music
- Caverns of Time walk music (not the instances)
- Naxxramas music (except the walk music, all of which is credited to Matt Uelmen)
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade title music / main theme.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade credits / Lament of the Highborne (with Derek Duke).
BC Zone and Instance Walk Music
- Caverns of Time flight intro, walk music, Escape from Durnholde Keep
- Ghostlands - all except the Shandlis walk themes, two of which are co-credited with David Arkenstone and one co-credited with Jason Hayes
- Blood Elf Outland base walk music
- All the music in Karazhan
In World of WarcraftThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
wildhammer dwarf at Kirthaven in the Twilight Highlands, who keeps 'the old heroes alive through music'. He ask players to 'stay a while and listen', which is the most famous quote of Deckard Cain of the Diablo series, another Blizzard game.was added as a