|This article or section is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Location||Gate of the Setting Sun|
Tactics summary Edit
- —Saboteur Kip'tilak picks a random location in the room and throws a pack of Stable Munitions there.
- —Saboteur Kip'tilak attaches four explosives to the back of a random player. When Sabotage expires, the charges explode outward in the four cardinal directions inflicting 228000 to 252000 Fire damage to all players in their path. Sabotage inflicts 148500 to 181500 Fire damage to the victim when the explosion occurs.
- BOOM shakalaka!
- BOOM! Explosion! Overpowering!
- Gate?! I'm going to bring this whole wall down!
- I brought enough bombs... for all of you!
- I'm the bomber man...tid!
- I... blew it...
- There goes the BOOM!
- Things that make you go... BOOM!
- This will be the bomb.
- You blew it!
- You're the bomb!
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.