Sanguinary Vein is a passive rogue ability learned at level 60 for those with the Subtlety specialization. It increases the damage deals, and also increases damage dealt against targets afflicted by Rupture, , and .
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Sanguinary Vein now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Sanguinary Vein now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Sanguinary Vein damage to bleeding targets has been increased to 8/16%, from 5/10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Sanguinary Vein now gives a rogue a 50/100% chance for their own Bleed effects to not break their Gouge.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.