|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.|
Screech is an ability for Hunters to teach their pets. It does physical damage to a single target and applies a debuff that lowers the attack power of all nearby enemies. The AoE debuff of screech has an innate threat value built into it, making Screech a powerful tool for pet-tanking multiple mobs. Allow 4 applications of Screech, and then nearby targets can be shot with a Hunter's Multi-Shot without getting aggro.
- Beast Families: Bat, Carrion Bird, Owl
- Focus Cost: 20
- Duration: 4 second target melee Attack Power debuff
- Cooldown: none
- Range: 5 yards / 5 yard radius, point blank
Rank Table Edit
|Rank||Damage||Attack Power||Level||TP Cost|
|1||7 - 9||-25||8||10 TP|
|2||12 - 16||-50||24||15 TP|
|3||19 - 25||-75||48||20 TP|
|4||26 - 46||-100||56||25 TP|
|5||33 - 61||-210||64||29 TP|
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Replaced with Demoralizing Screech and Snatch.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Added.