Emberstorm (US) »
Antonidas (PvE) Edit
Antonidas Realm Details Edit
Antonidas is a PvE Pacific Standard Time Server in Battlegroup Emberstorm. The server began on January 4, 2007, just shy of two weeks prior to The Burning Crusade expansion release. Launched at the same time were the realms Nazgrel, Nordrassil, Rivendare, Shandris, and Tortheldrin.
Realm Progression Edit
The Burning Crusade
Before Patch 3.0 Pure cleared Sunwell; Exalted & Vendetta cleared up to Kalecgos; DisPater cleared up to Illidari Council; Using a system of "Screenshot or it didn't happen" Antonidas Guild Progression in TBC can be seen here. Progression kills were not counted after Patch 3.0.
Wrath of the Lich King
Pure recieved realm first 25m Sinestra on May 2, 2011.
Realm Links Edit
- Antonidas Guild Progression Icecrown
- Antonidas Guild Progression WoW Forums
- Antonidas Forum
- Antonidas Census
- Antonidas on WowJutsu
- Antonidas WoWProgress progression
Realm Guilds Edit
- Exalted (Disbanded 2009-08-13)
- The Excommunicated - Disbanded
- Knights of Luna
- Primal Might (Disbanded 2009-09-08)
- Pure (Disbanded 2009-09-12)
- Unified Force Theory
- West Koasta Nostra
- Coma Divine*Disbanded*
- Destroy Everything*Disbanded*
- Forsaken *Disbanded*
- Hells Angels
- The Inner Sanctum
- Nox Invictus
Realm History Edit
- January, 2007
- Antonidas Received a sudden surprise boost in population early on when, on January 7th, for a number of hours, most WoW servers were locked and Antonidas was listed as one of a few both open and 'Recommended'. This gave the server a short lived queueing problem. The server remained 'Recommended' for a number of days afterwards and as such may be behind why Antonidas has a significant ratio of players who were new to WoW when they arrived on the server.