Ruin (US) »
Bleeding Hollow is known specifically for its balanced Horde to Alliance ratio and avid world PvP. It is also the go-to server for twinking of all levels. Trade chat is always booming on the Alliance faction at all times of day. Horde side is a little more relaxed, but events still occur, just not as regularly scheduled. The realm has a large world PvP community always doing big events. These can include For the Alliance attacks on Horde leaders, vastly large open world battles throughout all continents, mostly hosted by PvP guild Alliance Vanguard as well as the large participation of the Horde's primary World PvP Guild Ironwolf Clan. and Elegance's heroic raids are every Tuesdays at 5 p.m. server time.
Bleeding Hollow (PvP)
Official Server Forums: Bleeding Hollow Forum
(Most posters do not use these forums now due to Moderators having a sticky ban finger.)
UNofficial Server Forums: BucketGuild aka FUBU - These forums are open to all and have only one real big rule, if it's not safe for work, tag it as NSFW. Other than that it's pretty much no holds bar. Good forum if you hate having posts deleted and being banned for nonsense. Fairly small community that is looking to expand.
- Lag: Average to Above Average. Normal raiding times cause major cities to lag. Instances often lag during Tuesdays or during new content patches.
- Instance Stability: Rarely a problem. Occasional instance lag when too crowded, such as expansion releases.
- Alliance/Horde Ratio: Approximately 1.1 Horde to .91 Alliance
- Amount of PvP: Alliance and Horde are both very active in world pvp, with Alliance Vanguard  and Ironwolf Clan vying for control of the realm. World PvP in MoP has increased, however, I would suspect it to decline in the months following. Most Alliance can be found doing Rated Battlegrounds and arena's throughout the day.
- Arena Performance: As one of the many release-date PvP servers in the Ruin battlegroup, Bleeding Hollow performs quite admirably in the arena at all levels of combat. Despite the loss of many excellent PvPers to the server transfers that gutted BH, it maintains a strong presence in the battlegroup. There are usually 3+ Gladiator teams per arena season since the the Wrath expansion, with many other dominant teams.
Brief History It is an original release server and was once the most populated PvP server available. Since then, it has suffered through four free transfers due to overpopulation (Crushridge, Dunemaul, Mug'thol, and Cho'gall) and countless guild relocations, yet somehow has managed to survive. Since Wrath, it has become a very strong server in PvP and PvE, moving up from it's 3.0 PvE ranking of ~100 to its current state of ~50-30.
Ninja Blacklist Unofficial Forum Blacklist