Ruin (US) »
Bleeding Hollow was previously known specifically for its balanced Horde to Alliance ratio and avid world PvP. However recently the ratio has been skewed heavily in favor of the Horde, any new transfers are asked to roll Alliance to help alleviate this problem.
Bleeding Hollow (PvP) Edit
Official Server Forums: Bleeding Hollow Forum
- World of Warcraft Bleeding Hollow Forum
Bleeding Hollows Most Beloved Horde Player: The Infamous Necrachilles
UNofficial Server Forums: BucketGuild aka FUBU - These forums are open to all and have only one real big rule, if it's not safe for work, tag it as NSFW. Other than that it's no holds barred.
- Lag: Above Average. Normal raiding times cause major cities to lag. Instances often lag during Tuesdays or during new content patches. More noticeable for Horde.
- Instance Stability: Occasional instance lag when too crowded, such as expansion releases.
- Alliance/Horde Ratio: Approximately 75% Horde to 25% Alliance.
- Amount of PvP: Alliance and Horde are both very active in world pvp, with Alliance Vanguard and Ironwolf Clan vying for control of the realm. Most Alliance can be found doing Rated Battlegrounds and Arena's throughout the day.
- Arena Performance: As one of the many release-date PvP servers in the Ruin battlegroup, Bleeding Hollow performs quite admirably in the arena at all levels of combat.
Brief History It is an original release server and was once the most populated PvP server available. Since then, it has suffered through six free transfers due to overpopulation(Crushridge, Dunemaul, Mug'thol, Cho'gall, and Korgath x2) and countless guild relocations.
Ninja Blacklist Unofficial Forum Blacklist