|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Cruelty/Crueldad (EU) »
A Spanish roleplaying server, there is also a regard for the PvE, with a modest progression.
About Los Errantes Edit
Los Errantes PoliciesEdit
- Create a name that fits within the World of Warcraft universe. Which exclude names like "Iwillcrushyou", "Roguesftw" and "shammysrule".
- Stay in character in /say, /yell, in emotes, or any other channel used for roleplaying. This means no discussion of real life events or people in these areas. Players should also take the time to spell out words and phrases. Refrain from using internet jargon and acronyms such as "lol" or "pwn".
- Maintain a positive atmosphere for roleplaying. Harassment of role- and other players will never be tolerated.
Los Errantes PopulationEdit
Since it's inception, Los Errantes has predominantly been home to Alliance players. However, more recently there has been a good, steady influx of Horde side players, allowing for succesful RP opportunities for both factions.
Los Errantes Europe
- Type: RP
- Population: Medium, in excess of 6,000 active players
- Alliance (55%): Horde (45%), activity ratio 1.8 : 1
- The three most popular races are Human (21%), Night Elf (17%) and Blood Elf (22%)
- The most popular classes are Paladins (17%), Death Knights (14%) and Hunters, Warriors, Druids with a 10%
- The Ahn'Qiraj gates were opened by Jumbero
Public roleplaying seems to be scarce, since the majority of roleplayers prefer to do this in-guild or via events.
For Alliance players it is not recommended to roleplay in Goldshire, the constant duelling and yelling makes roleplaying difficult.
A player who desires to increase his/her roleplay experience and has a computer which can handle a couple of addons is advised to install a roleplay-addon such as MyRolePlayor FlagRSP2. This enables you to detect fellow roleplayers and their status.
You can also install the addon GryphonheartItems, which enables the user to create selfmade items for roleplaying purpose as books, poisons or potions (you can also create buffs and debuffs for them), necklaces, etc.
Los Errantes has several guilds and raidgroups in both alliances who are busy with endgame content.
As a RP Server, PvP isn't popular among players and only few people play it seriously making an easy climb along the arena ranking with low PvP equipment as in other servers.
|Alba de Plata||RP||All||Active|
|Brigada del Crepúsculo||RP||Inactive|
|Caballeros de fortuna||RP||Active|
|Colmillo del Dragón||RP||Unknown|
|Compañía del Sol Dorado||RP||Active|
|Cónclave de Piedra||RP||Dwarves||Active|
|Cruzada de sangre||RP||Active|
|Fauces en la Sombra||RP||Rogues only||Active|
|Hoja de Ámbar||RP||Night Elves||Active|
|Jinetes del mar||RP||Active|
|Orden del Grifo Dorado||RP||Active|
|Rebeldes de Gnomeregan||RP||Gnomes||Active|
|Brigada del Crepúsculo||RP||Active|
|Guardia del Sol Naciente||RP||All||Active|
|La Sombra y la Llama||RP||Orcs/Trolls||Inactive|
|Lok'dim Ir Vol'jin||RP||Trolls||Inactive|
|Sangre de la Horda||RP/PvP||All||Active|
|Selama Belore||RP||Blood Elves||Inactive|
|Sindicato de las Sombras||RP||Active|
|Vientos del Este||RP||Inactive|