Character's Full name: Jarec Ravenblood.
Race: Blood Elf.
Professions: Artisan Alchemy, Artisan Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Apprentice Cook, Artisan First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman, & Apprentice Rider.
Position in society: Jarec's parents held political positions in Fairbreeze Village and thus had excellent reputations with both Fairbreeze and Silvermoon.
Face/Heel: Jarec likes to think that most like him, he hasn't made any enemies yet. Except among the alliance.
Current Home: Undercity.
Personality Description: Jarec is easy going and easy to get along with, once you are his friend, you are his friend for life. The same goes for enemies.
Role-playing weight class: Heavy.
Role-playing status: Roleplaying can come from anywhere, I can either start it or build off of someone else. I love it! So if any of you see me, feel free to start some RP!
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Very!
Leveling speed: Fast.
Weekly on-line schedule: Alot on the weekends and from around 6 p.m. to 9:30p.m. (eastern time) on weekdays.
- Rather tall for an Elf, with black hair, green eyes and a medium build. He also has a scar that runs from the bottom of his left eye, down his cheek and under his chin.
In Character WeaknessesEdit
- When in battle with the Alliance or Scourge he sometimes goes into a blind rage of hatred. This could lead to him getting himself or someone else killed because of a mistake he made.
- Jarec was born and raised in Fairbreeze to very loving parents who were deep into politics as most Blood Elves are. The scourge came and invaded, killing both of his parents and destroying much of the village. Jarec was told by his mother before she died to run, and never look back.
- Jarec ran into Eversong Woods where he lived for some time. He had always had a sort of bond with the animals, so he made many animal friends. He also became very proficient with bows and wilderness survival. Those years in the woods gave him plenty of time to think.....about the Scourge, and the Alliance, who had let them die in their time of need by not sending help.
- One night he sat thinking on this and a rage he had never felt began to build up in him. Standing, he told his trusty friend, Rika, "It is time." With that they set out to destroy the Scourge and Alliance by any means necessary. His travels eventually led him to Undercity, the city of undead. While there he heard talk of a guild that was on a similar mission, The Murder of Crows.
- Smiling to himself, he set out to find them.
- Jarec was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on January 5th, 2008 when he was level 33. He was already a member of House Bloodsworn at that time. He joined The Murder of Crows in the last few days of January when he was in his high 40s. Jarec left The Murder of Crows on Thursday, August 28th, 2008 well after reaching level 70.