|Locknbar||Scarlet Crusade US||Paladin||30||The Murder of Crows||Deathguard|
Character's Full name: Darkslayer Locknbar Belegir.
Race: Blood Elf.
Class: Blood Knight.
Professions: Journeyman Jewelcrafter, Journeyman Miner.
Secondary skills: Journeyman Cook, Expert First Aid, Journeyman Fisherman.
Position in society: The Belegir family has always been lower-middle class, but the remaining Belegir sons, Locknbar & Malum, have been working hard to fix the status of their family.
Face/Heel: Locknbar is generally polite to those he encounters, though his sense of humor sometimes annoys people.
Current Home: Camp Taurajo.
Role-playing weight class: Usually medium.
Role-playing status: Likes to build off of RP initiated by others.
In Character Strengths: Highly energetic, & fiercely loyal to Master Jannik & The Murder of Crows.
In Character Weaknesses: He's somewhat arrogant at times, which gets him into trouble, as does his sarcastic sense of humor.
Passionate About The War?: Very much so.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Loves PvP; he's in the process of leveling up so he can perform well in BGs once more.
- Smooth, creamy pale-apricot colored skin completely void of any blemish, scar, or defect. Stunning Red hair with touches of sun-touched goldish brown scattered into it, styled in a sexy, & unique cut. Muscular, but not hulkish. Chest jutted out with pride, a fierce challenge in his eyes, clearly showing his readiness for a fight. He wears his black & white Guild Tabard with great pride.
- Changes somewhat frequently. Sometimes he's shy & polite, other times he's aggressive, challenging, cocky. He's always brave, confident, & ready for battle. He is always exceptionally respectful to The Forsaken within The Murder of Crows, & quite literally worships Master Jannik, of whom his soul is sworn to. He has a fierce loyalty to his younger (biological) brother Malum, of whom he feels a responsibility to look after. He does not see this as a burden, but as an honor.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- To learn as much as he can from Master Jannik, particularly his mastery of magical energies, & his ability to turn the very essence of life into the magical energy that has so enthralled his race of Blood Elves. Locknbar enjoys a great sword fight anytime he can find one, and loves to venture to Warsong Gulch & Arathi Basin to show off his prowess to the Alliance. He's fully dedicated to the Murder's goal in destroying the Scourge.
- The history of Locknbar() & Malum is largely the same, & as such this history is going to mostly be shared between the two. To understand the history of Locknbar & Malum, a bit of history about their parents is necessary; we shall begin the tale there. Gili Belegir was well known for her love of star-gazing, which inspired some of her best work in her Jewelcrafting. Gili usually slept in the late morning / early afternoon, & would join in the training routines of the City Guard of Silvermoon in the mid & late afternoons. After her duties to the Guard were completed for the day she'd return home (a small but comfortable & stylish abode in the Western side of Silvermoon) to her loving husband (Locknbar & Malum's father) Arnen Belegir.
- At sun set, Gili would take Locknbar & Malum out front the gates to watch the sun set, & then to star gaze with her. After a few hours of enjoying the stars, she'd return with her sons to their home, & she'd work her Jewelcrafting skills to an almost feverish excitement, creating some of the finest works of jewelry the city auction houses would sell. Arnen Belegir was a proud & active father to his two energetic sons, & a proud & good husband to his very beautiful wife, Gili. Arnen was active in Silvermoon's defenses as a City Guard, and also dabbled a bit into Jewelcrafting, but primary stuck with making the various tools & such that would aid sweet Gili in what could only be described as true artwork. Both Arnen & Gili were Blood Knights, fiercely loyal to Silvermoon, a bit paranoid of outsiders, & bitter towards their old Alliance comrades.
- They raised their sons to be proud of their elven heritage, to train hard in using a variety of swords, maces, & shields in combat, & to keep their bodies in top physical condition. They were told very little about the Alliance or the Scourge, their studies focused largely on combat training, & mastery over their innate magical abilities. Arnen & Gili knew that their sons would need have some tradeskills to be successful, & so did their best to pass along their skills in Mining & Jewelcrafting on to their boys. Locknbar & Malum also learned to make Linen Bandages from Linen Cloth (as well as how to use the bandages), how to fish for Brilliant Smallfish & Slitherskin Mackerel, and how to make a fire with which to cook the fish, & other basic items.
- The brothers spent a great deal of time gathering those above details, as their memory from that time is fragmented, and no friends of the family live to tell the boys of their parents. It took in depth meditation & collaboration of their bits of memory from that time to get what they do remember. They remember little of what their parents divulged of their own childhoods & background. The precise details of their parents' death are uncertain; they know that their parents were killed by the Scourge, that their bodies were partially mutilated by the mindless undead. They know that there was a Scourge attack on Silvermoon, which was nothing new, except that this one involved a larger number of enemies that usual. They know that all battle-capable Elves were called upon to defend Silvermoon, & the brothers remember their parents ordering Locknbar to escort his younger brother Malum to their home & keep each other safe (they were with their parents at the Auction House placing Gili's creations up to be bid on).
- The brothers' journey to their home was difficult, as the whole city seemed to be driven to chaos, with children running around everywhere unattended, & Elvish Rogues taking advantage of the Scourge distraction & committing petty crimes. One such thief was attempting to pick the lock on the brothers' front door; the brothers attacked the wretch viciously, and even though they were still quite small (Locknbar & Malum being roughly the physical equivalent of a very tough 10 & 9 year old human boy respectively) they did manage to scare the thief off, though he had a limp, a busted lip, & a black eye. Locknbar got his brother into the home & they locked & bared the door. They quickly gathered their favorite one handed swords, the ones each had mastered with the teachings of Arnen & Gili.
- They strapped on the scraps of chain mail that a friend of their parents had created for the boys, as well as a small shield for each of them. They found the backpacks their parents kept prepared for the boys, & checked the inventory. Hearthstone, Mining Pick, Jeweler's Kit, Fishing pole, flint & tinder, a stack of linen cloth, & finally a stack of simple flour & mild spices. Even though Locknbar knew they were supposed to stay put, he knew that this attack was much different than the normal skirmishes Silvermoon had been dealing with. Locknbar remembered well the solemn words of his father Arnen, that if Arnen & Gili were to perish, that Locknbar was to take Malum to Farstriders' Square, where they would be raised by Lady Liadrin (of whom would become a mother-figure to the brothers), & be personally trained by Knight-Lord Bloodvalor.
- Locknbar did just that, & so the brothers were well cared for by Lady Liadrin & Knight-Lord Bloodvalor, & the brothers proudly wore Blood Knight tabards until they found a better calling... that of The Forsaken. The brothers encountered a handful of Forsaken in their quests, but none had really impressed them. Then, they encountered Master Jannik. The great Warlock was visiting Silvermoon for the first time, mounted on his beautiful Dreadsteed, Vessina. He was riding Vessina at a slow pace down the walkway of Sunfury Spire, when the two brothers spotted him. They were awed by the sheer essence of magical energy emanating from the Forsaken Guild Master. They greeted him respectfully, even going so far as to bow before him, something they normally only did for Lady Liadrin & Knight-Lord Bloodvalor.
- Master Jannik saluted them with respect, and complimented them on the beauty of the city. The trio chatted politely for a bit, when Locknbar dared to ask for a demonstration of Master Jannik's awesome power. The great Warlock grinned thoughtfully at the daring Blood Knight, and asked him if he liked fire. Locknbar's face was suddenly stricken with fear, & he backed up a step, a word of apology on his lips. Master Jannik patted the air in Locknbar direction gently, calming the young elvish man. Master Jannik's arms then shot up in the air, a wicked grin on his face, & a cackle erupted from the bony figure as enormous balls of fire rained from the sky in a huge area around the trio. Nearby vendors & passersby gasped in shock as the roar of fireballs crashed onto the ground around them.
- After half a minute or so, the awe-inspiring Warlock lowered his arms, & the fiery rain came to an abrupt halt. Master Jannik stated that he focuses as much of his energy & power as he can in conquering the Scourge, his sworn enemies. The brothers immediately knelt before the green-mohawk sporting Forsaken Guild Master, & sworn themselves to his cause. Master Jannik bade the two to stand, & after thoroughly interviewing the two, they were permitted to join The Murder of Crows as Slaves. Locknbar, after a few weeks of learning more and more about Master Jannik's awesome power, swore his very soul to the great Warlock in exchange for tutelage over controlling the magical energies within. Shortly after Master Jannik evolved The Murder into an even greater force to battle the Scourge, the Brothers were granted their freedom from slavery when Master Jannik abolished slavery & declared equality through effort.
- A couple months after that, Master Jannik honored Neophyte Locknbar with the honor of promotion to Butcher. Butcher Locknbar serves Master Jannik & The Murder of Crows with great pride, & fights beside his younger brother Malum whenever the opportunity arises.
- Locknbar was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on January 21st, 2007 when he was level 15. He was already a member of the guild The Murder of Crows at that time. Locknbar was promoted from Neophyte to Butcher by Master Jannik in March of 2007 when he was level 20. He was promoted from Darkslayer to Deathguard by Master Jannik on Monday, September 9th, 2009 when he was level 30.