|Seltonis||Scarlet Crusade US||Warrior||80||The Murder of Crows||DreadGuard|
Character's Full name: DreadGuard Seltonis Vlatko Whistryn.
Race: Forsaken; formerly Human.
Age: Seltonis was 36 years of age at the time of his Human death.
Professions: Artisan Blacksmith, Artisan Miner.
Secondary skills: Artisan Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Expert Fisherman, Apprentice Rider.
Position in society: Aspiring patriot to The Forsaken Cause.
Face/Heel: Seltonis is polite with those he meets. He keeps an authoritative tone with fellow Crows, on par with his rank.
Current Home: Booty Bay.
Role-playing weight class: Usually medium.
Role-playing status: Likes to build off of RP initiated by others.
In Character Strengths: His aggression & fury on the field of battle keeps his enemies reeling. He is intelligent, analytical, fiercely loyal, honest, & a skilled tactician.
In Character Weaknesses: He chooses battle over talk; he'd rather an argument go to blows than to settle for a peaceful solution.
Passionate About The War?: Very much so.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Loves PvP; is very active in BGs.
A typical quote from Seltonis: "If you want peace, prepare for war!"
- Seltonis has long, green, spiked hair which sprouts like weeds across his rotten scalp. He has pale blue skin which has rotted away in many places to reveal the muscle & bone beneath. He's tall, but he slumps to six feet in height. His eyes glow a fierce yellow. Seltonis's Gear Score() is 235.
- Seltonis thirsts for battle more than most. He's a natural leader in combat situations, more than willing to guide others in bringing glory to The Horde. He has a very militaristic mind & manner, which becomes evident with just brief interaction with him. Seltonis has very deep respect for Master Jannik, & is absolutely loyal to him to the death, and beyond!
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- Seltonis has a strong desire to provide leadership on the battlefield. Seltonis is an excellent & wise tactician, but has been known to get frustrated when others ignore his wise input. Seltonis desires to reach the highest ranks of The Horde, to help bring glory to The Murder of Crows.
- Killian Lucas Whistryn was born & raised in Goldshire. He knew the land of Elwynn Forest well, & had many friends there. He served in the military of Stormwind from the age of 18 'til he was 24, apprenticed to a noted blacksmith, & married Lenka Izabella Rayen, a beautiful lass just a few years younger than Killian. Lenka was a talented gardener, & designed many of Goldshire's prettiest flower beds. The couple had three children. Their oldest, Seltonis Vlatko Whistryn, was always the most outgoing of the three. Seltonis was aggressive, assertive, & a natural leader. What he lacked in finesse, he made up for through brute force applied with clever tactics.
- Seltonis's sister Trudi Jyrgal Whistryn was two years younger than Seltonis, & was too much of an explorer for her own good. When she was just five years old, she managed to get out of the house & go wandering out of town unnoticed. She was kidnapped & ultimately killed by a raiding party of kobolds venturing out of Fargodeep Mine. This brought great trauma to the Whistryn family, & forced Seltonis to mature quickly. Seltonis focused well in school & worked hard to master a variety of weapons, & to build his strength. He had aspirations to follow his father's example & join the military of Stormwind, & ultimately wipe out any kobolds he could find. His only surviving sibling, Sendras Orpheus Whistryn, was more interested in his own gains. He fell in with Strahad Farsan & Menara Voidrender of the Steamwheedle Cartel, & spent a great deal of time with them in Ratchet. They were a heavy influence on young Sendras, & helped him develop his skills as a Warlock.
- Sendras was sent by his two human teachers to the city of Stratholme to collect goods that were too hard to come by to the goblin-controlled humans. Sendras, eager to impress the duo whom taught him so much, set out at once to collect the supplies. Sendras was young, & inexperienced with combat against the Scourge. He was captured, & force-fed plagued grain. He died of the Plague of Undeath & served the Scourge as a common ghoul before being freed by Sylvanas.
- Seltonis served as a Sergeant Major among the Alliance ranks, but was not the sort of leader that shied from battle; he enjoyed personally leading his men in combat. Seltonis heeded the call of help from Stratholme when it was attacked by Arthas, but got there after it was already destroyed. He was capture, & force-fed plagued grain. Seltonis died of the Plague of Undeath & served the Scourge as a common ghoul before being freed by Sylvanas.
- Master Jannik recruited Seltonis shortly after Seltonis awoke in Deathknell, while the young warrior was busily slaying the mindless Scourge. Seltonis as been zealously active in The Murder of Crows ever since. He found his brother Sendras in the Undercity years later. The two were never close in life, but both seemed to find comfort in finding the other after each had gone through so much to get to this point of their existance. They enjoyed a drink together sitting in a couple coffins by the Innkeeper, & caught up on their last several years apart. Sendras took immediate interest in Seltonis's guild, The Murder of Crows, & gladly joined.
- Seltonis was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on March 27th, 2006 when he was level 4. He was already a member of the guild The Murder of Crows at that time. Seltonis was promoted from Neophyte to Butcher by Master Jannik in late May of 2006 when he was level 20. He was promoted from Butcher to Ravager by Master Jannik on February 10th, 2007 when he was level 30. Seltonis was promoted from Deathguard to Executor by DreadCrow Jastara on Saturday, February 6th, 2010 when he was level 60.