Character's Full name: General Shadowghost.
Professions: Grand Master Engineer, Grand Master Miner.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Grand Master Fisherman, Artisan Rider.
Personality Description: Deceitful, greedy, chaotic, manipulative.
In Character Strengths: Highly focused & determined. Extremely skilled in combat & manipulation. He's highly skilled with infiltration, both the physical & psychological aspects.
In Character Weaknesses: He burns bridges by betraying those close to him to satisfy his greed. He doesn't understand nor care about loyalty or friendship.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- Shadowghost's only goal is to acquire all of the best items, & out-do anyone he encounters in any way possible. Shadowghost's motivation is personal greed. He desires the best of everything, and will go to any length to get it.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- Shadowghost's only interest is to fill his packs & bank with coin & loot. He is a greedy Rogue, & has no interest or concern about the grand scheme of things.
- Shadowghost is a Master in Battlegrounds, sporting 75,713 Lifetime Honorable Kills as of Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 at 10:44am EST. He can be found in a battleground more often than anywhere else.
- Shadowghost was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on April 9th, 2006 when he was level 9. He joined the guild Blackrock Iron Brigade on May 1st, 2006 when he was level 19. He left that guild on May 12th, 2006. He joined The Murder of Crows on May 22nd, 2006 when he was still level 19. At the end of August of 2006, about a month or two after reaching the 3rd in command rank of DoomBringer, Shadowghost threatened Master Jannik that he would leave The Murder of Crows if Master Jannik didn't change the guild from being a role-playing guild to being a strictly end-game instance guild that would only accept level 60+ players. Master Jannik declined this demand, wishing to keep the role playing atmosphere of The Murder of Crows alive. End-game instances are all fine & good, but being a strictly end-game guild, cutting out role-playing, & only allowing very high level characters into the guild is exactly what Master Jannik wants to avoid.
- Shadowghost left the guild in late August, triggering an event known hence forth as The Fall of the DoomBringers (he was level 60 at the time). Shadowghost joined the guild Tribute (now disbanded) on January 15th, 2007. Shadowghost worked heavily on a high-pressure recruitment tactic, striving to pull as many Crows from The Murder of Crows as possible & bring them over to Tribute (now disbanded). His known successes in his campaign are detailed in The Fall of the DoomBringers. He joined the guild Dark Pariah (now disbanded) on June 29th, 2007, after having reached level 70. From there he joined the guild Legion of Darkness on August 8th, 2007.