Character's Full name: Tolkra.
Age: 26 (Tolkra was 20 years of age at the time of his Human death).
Professions: Journeyman Leatherworker, Expert Skinner.
Secondary Skills: Apprentice Cook, Journeyman First Aid.
Position in society: Tolkra is a common priest making his way as a Forsaken in the world.
Face/Heel: Folks are generally unsure about Tolkra when they meet him. He's an effective healer & fighter, but his bedside manner is quite lacking.
Current Home: Tarren Mill.
Physical Description: Tolkra stands at just under 6' in height, & weighs roughly 140lbs. Tolkra's Gear Score () is unknown.
Role-playing weight class: Light.
Role-playing status: RPs mostly when around others that are doing so.
In Character Strengths: Tolkra is a skilled healer, & a passionate fighter.
Passionate About The War?: Tolkra is all for the war against the Burning Legion.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Tolkra's not yet very experienced with battlegrounds, but is interested in learning.
A typical quote or motto favored by Tolkra: My Face It Burns
Leveling speed: Moderate.
Weekly on-line schedule: Tolkra is currently inactive until January of 2009.
- Tolkra is a bit self-centered, and a good bit insane. He believes himself to be the host of a worm-like parasitic alien, which influences his thoughts, emotions, & actions. Tolkra doesn't like strangers, & doesn't make friends easily, but those that manage to get to know him & become his friend find a strong & capable ally that will go to great lengths to help them.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- Tolkra's motivations are somewhat sketchy. He greatly enjoys combat, & the pursuit of skills that increase the quantity of shiny coins in his possession, but it's unclear what his long term goals are.
In Character WeaknessesEdit
- Tolkra is insane, & as such can be a liability at times. His lacking bedside manner usually results in a negative first impression, & as such makes it difficult for him to make friends.
- Tolkra was born as the only child to his loving human parents in Goldshire. His mother was a nurse, & his father was a soldier fighting for the Alliance. Both parents were killed during the First War, & so his father's bestfriend, a stout dwarf, adopted Tolkra when the boy was just a 5 years of age, & raised him as his own in Thelsamar, Loch Modan. The kindly old dwarf had several children of his own, & none of them cared much for their new skinny human sibling, & didn't include him in their games. As such Tolkra grew up to be socially independent & withdrawn. He didn't feel close to anyone, & created imaginary friends to entertain himself. He took up the skills of a healer so that he could keep himself healthy, & not fall to death as 'easily' as his parents did, as he saw them as weak, for being unable to protect themselves. He joined the Church of Light as a teenager, & never looked back. He was assisting a platoon of Alliance soldiers fight the Scourge when he was killed & raised as a zombie. He was among the undead that were freed from the Lich King's control, & became the Forsaken he is today, albeit even more insane.
- Tolkra was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on March 26th, 2007 when he was level 12. He joined Bloodknights on April 9th, 2007 when he was level 21. He left that guild on April 22nd, 2007 when he was level 26, but then rejoined on April 20th, 2007. Tolkra left WoW in late May of 2007, & plans to return in January of 2009. He plans to leave Bloodknights at that time, & join The Murder of Crows.