|Umlakka||Scarlet Crusade US||Hunter||80||The Murder of Crows||Darkslayer|
Character's Full name: Darkslayer Umlakka.
Character's Nick-name: Umlakka the Noble. Um.
Age: 35 years of age.
Professions: Grand Master Engineer, Grand Master Skinner.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Artisan First Aid, Grand Master Fisherman, & Expert Rider.
Current Home: Undercity
Personality Description: Umlakka is normally very happy. He tends to overlook the darker aspect of the world and tries to see the humor in every thing around him.
Role-playing weight class: Heavy.
Role-playing status: In-character 99% of the time.
Goals and Motivations: Umlakka's goals are simple. Fight hard, play hard, and at the end of the day be alive to enjoy a good orc cigar and a cup of Shattrath coffee.
In Character Strengths: Um's strength is his abilty to see the humor in most things. War to him is nothing more than another chance to laugh in the face of the gods.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): I enjoy PvP and try to do, at least one PvP event a day.
A typical quote from Umlakka: "Ain't no problem dat can't be solved if ya use da Right grenade... BOOM! No mo problem."
AddOns Used: Titan panel, petemote, myroleplay, lightheaded, omen, deadly boss mode, recount.
Leveling speed: Slow.
Weekly on-line schedule: (( Online most days in the afternoons and evenings)).
Position in societyEdit
- Umlakka's postion in society is a strange one. He owns no home, no property, and he seldom stays in one place very long. He rents a room in the Filthy Animal and when the world gets to him, a simple hide tent pitched in Zangarmarsh is home for the week.
- Exalted: Shattered Sun, The Aldor, & Orgrimmar.
- Revered: Darkspear Trolls, Thunder Bluff, Undercity, Cenarion Expedition, The Violet Eye, Horde Expedition, Kalu'ak, & Sons of Hodir.
- Friendly: Cenarion Circle, The Defilers, Kirin Tor, The Hand of Vengeance, Tranquilien, Thrallmar, Ebon Blade, Everlook, Zandalar Tribe, Sha'tari Skyguard, & Wyrmrest Accord.
- Honored: Argent Dawn, Silvermoon City, Frostwolf Clan, Sporeggar, The Mag'har, Lower City, The Sha'tar, The Taunka, Warsong Offensive, The Oracles, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, Ratchet, Keepers of Time, & the Consortium.
- Hated/At war!: Bloodsail Buccaneers, Brood of Nozdormu, Frenzyheart tribe, Syndicate, & The Scryers.
- Umlakka stands around 7 feet tall, and he weighs 250 pounds. He is covered in short purple/blue fur. He wears his hair either in a purple mohawk or dreadlocks with small bones and bright feathers braided into it. Um's eyes are purple but flash golden orange when he goes berzek.
In Character WeaknessesEdit
- Um gets lost... a Lot. He feels he is not that smart or as he puts it "Ed-u-kated." He lacks faith in his own skills and has turned down being an officer due to his lack of faith in himself.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- War... Um looks at the wars and battles he's fought as tests that he has either passed or failed. The war has taught him that no plan is perfect. That sometimes you dig in and blaze away 'til your either out of bullets or targets.
- "So ya wanna know me past do ya?" *Um sticks an orc cigar between his tusks and lights it up* "Well lets start wit me Mum and Pa. Me Mum was a ice troll from one of da tribes in da frozen wastes. Me Pa was a sandfury troll. How dem two be meetin is a mystery ta me, but dat explains me blue purple fur no? Me mum died givin birth ta me, and soon after dat me pa got sick wit da Zangarmarsh fever and he died too. Both of em be buried in Zangarmarsh." * Um gets a little misty-eyed* "Anyways me Gramps took ta raisin me and he wasn't da lovin type. Nope, he was like a sober Dwarf wit no ale in sight. Me Gramps was named Ole Mosstusk an catchin, killin and skinnin critters was what he did fer a livin, and he taught me what he knew." *Um pauses a moment to adjust his sitting position beside the camfire.*
- "I's find all sorts of critters out in Zangarmarsh. Hurt lil frogs and such, I'd bring them home an Ole Mosstusk would get all kinds of angry wit me. He'd yell an scream dat fixin dem critters was a waste of time and den he'd eat em. Well I started ta hide em all over me room I did. A frog in a box under me sleepin furs, a lil song bird hiddin in me shirt." *Um smiles and unwraps a black snake that has curled itself around his ankle.* "Be a habit I aint givin up yet." Um sets the snake on the ground and it slithers away.
- "Anyways dat ole troll teach me what ta eat out dere in da swamp. He teach me how ta track, and how ta shoot and skin, but dats all he taught me before he shipped me off ta da valley where all us lil tuskers learn how ta best fit in ta da tribe. Ya know da place, so we don gotta talk bout it. Anyways I hated it dere, so after a few days of gettin screamed at by big ugly orcs, I snuck out of me bed and ran away from dere fast as me lil feet could carry me I did." *Um pauses to take a few breaths before continuing.*
- "Well silly me ended up at da Free-port of Ratchet. Hungry, copperless and pretty clueless as well. Da Loa, dat be what us trolls call our gods, well dey looked down at me and had a good giggle. Dey did cuse da first night dere I fell asleep on da dock." *Umlakka looks at you and shakes his head.* " I was a foolish child, all of 11 summers, I dinna know any better. Well, when I woke up it was in da belly of a ship chained ta a bench wit a goblin next ta me. He told me dat we was on a pirate ship and he figgered we was either gunna be sold as slaves or sumthin worse. Well, I started yellin and cryin, and nuttin dat little goblin said after dat do I remember. Doh, I remember a big human beatin da snot outta me wit a whip cuse I wouldn't stop yellin. Anyways, I was sold as a slave to da Venture Company. I worked on one of dere fishin boats fer close ta 5 years." *Umlakka stands up, removes his shirt and turns around. You see a brand burned into his back. A shark and the words "Property of the Venture Company."
- "Like I said, close ta 5 years I was a slave. I hauled nets, cleaned fish, packed em in salt and cleaned da boat. I did what I was told and always watched dem. Da dwarfs were da worst, always smackin and kickin me. How I hated dem smelly long-beards! I gots away from dem one night." *Um shivers* "How I done dat I'd rather not tell ya if ya don mind."
- "I found meself back where I started.. On the docks of Ratchet!!! I had learned somethin dem long 5 years I had spent as a slave. I learned that I had ta be trained by dem dat knew what dey was talkin bout, I didn't care how much dey yelled at me, so back ta da valley I went. Dis time ta learn howe ta be da best troll hunter I could be. and it wasn't long fore I had learned bout everythin dey had ta teach me so off I wents inta da world to make me livin as a hunter an a Free troll! In between den an now well, I met Zareja who would become me lil sister, and I met da love of me life da Priestess Keirah who is a rare dark troll." *Um pauses and smiles*
- "Got me an trained a few pets ta fight by me side. Me first an favorite of da bunch is curled up right dere by me cookin fire." Dat be me lil red raptor named Baby." Looking across the cooking fire you see a red raptor happily snoozing. Her red scaley hide is criss-crossed with scars. Her scales have dulled with age, but her two-foot long talons still look razor sharp. "Gots me a big ole purple Tall Strider named Peepacheep. He's outside in his pen. He's old like baby but can still kick dirt in yourface." *Um grins.* "Got me a big snow tiger too, He's around someplace, and me newest battle-brudda be a worg wolf named Snow-Singer. Good ole Singer be out in back prolly chasin chickens or some such." *Um laughs at the thought*
- "Anyways, I was a Darkspear tribal member fer a number of years. Da big head-woman even made me a officer. Dem was some happy times, but sometimes da Loa be puttin yer feet on a different jungle trail, and so I left da Spears an went out on me own fer a bit. Den one day me lil sista Zar be tellin me bout dis tribe she knew about, an how she went inta some darkplaces wit dem, She said dey was called da Crows and she liked em a lot. Said da boss of dese here Crows was a deadie named Jannik and he was right trolly! She joined em and soon after so did I. I found a real nice bunch of stone cold villians I did, Hard as a jungle tree dey be.. every last one of em.. Mean, ruthless, and down-right trolly!! I knew pretty quick we is gunna get along. Besides most of em bein deadies, once ya get past da smell dey ok" *Um grins* "Anyways.. Dats me story so far. Hope ya heard somethin that will help ya out some day. Now get outta me tent. I'm fixin ta take a nap cuse later taday I's gunna storm Ironforge wit a lil help from da Crows." *Um laughs* "Gotta make sure dem Long Beards neber forget dat dere be death at dere Gates!"
- Umlakka was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on December 21st, 2006 when he was level 15. He joined Grendels Horde on January 15th, 2007 when he was level 29. He left four days later. He joined Bloodlines on January 24th, 2007 when he was level 30. He switched to The Eternal Flame (now disbanded) on January 29th, 2007 when he was level 33. Umlakka then switched to Legacy of DarkBlade on January 31st, 2007 when he was level 34. He left that guild on March 3rd, 2007 when he was level 46. He joined Blood Fire on April 14th, 2007 when he was level 53, but left three days later. He joined Dragons of Karok (now disbanded) on April 20th, 2007, but left 8 days later when he was level 55. He joined Defenders Of The Horde on April 30th, 2007 when he was level 56. Umlakka switched to Unholy Outcasts (now disbanded) on May 5th, 2007. He switched to The Sacred Band on May 11th, 2007 when he was level 57. He switched to 'don't make me get my alt' (now disbanded) on October 11th, 2007 after having reached level 70. Umlakka switched to The Darkspear on November 3rd, 2007. He left them on January 28th, 2009 when he was level 78. He joined Citadel two days later, but left on February 5th, 2009. He joined AtalLoa on February 28th, 2009 when he was level 79. He left them on March 18th, 2009 after having reached level 80. He joined The Murder of Crows on March 26th, 2009. Neophyte Umlakka was promoted to Butcher by Master Jannik on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009.