Character's Full name: Veroswena(.
Character's Nickname: Vero.
Professions: Expert Alchemist, Artisan Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Expert Cook, Apprentice First Aid, Expert Fisherman.
Current Home: Tarren Mill.
A typical quote from Veroswena: "...you wouldn't think Nelf made such good bait, but actually..."
- Vero has greenish hair in a shoulder-length tangle. Her eyes seem endless voids of black, shaped by grief. The flesh has long since left her lips, and all that remains is a perpetual grimace of rounded teeth. She prefers the cover of long robes in vibrant shades of red or violet.
- Quiet and reserved, matter of fact and to the point, Veroswena may sometimes come off as either deathly shy or rudely blunt. She enjoys simple activities, fishing among them. When in the company of those she knows and trusts, she becomes more open, and one might find her sense of humor to be quite intact.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- While her goals may fade from day to day, Veroswena can be extremely one-minded about her next task, whatever it may be. However, she is always searching for someone she can trust; someone that will give her the love and friendship her family never did.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- Vero is a peaceful soul at heart. She would far rather be picking Peacebloom in a field, but she is devoted to The Murder of Crows, and does whatever task is asked of her in return for the security and comfort the guild provides her. At the core, Vero is just as likely to heal all that ask with homemade potions as she is to slaughter the jerk interrupting her delightful fishing trip.
- Veroswena was the youngest of many siblings within her family living in Brill. She was unwanted and generally ignored. Early on, she showed a knack for identifying herbs useful for a variety of potions. Although nothing was asked of her, she brought many of these finds home to her mother to use as she saw fit.
- Things weren't awful for Vero as a child; she was happy to have her solitude. She much rather enjoyed fishing and picking flowers to being mocked by her older brothers, ignored by her father, and dodging her mother's blows. She was quite happy with things as they were.
- Vero was the first in her family to contract the plague, and was subsequently quarantined in an empty room to die. Since then, she has lost faith in others. Now as Forsaken, she confides only in the forced companions she summons.
- Veroswena was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on June 15th, 2006 when she was level 8. She joined The Murder of Crows on December 31st, 2006 when she was level 27. Veroswena was removed by Master Jannik on Friday, March 21st, 2008, at 9:51am after reaching level 40, & after being idle for over 4 months.
Initiate Veroswena's PromotionEdit
- "Initiate Veroswena: Your work within The Murder of Crows has been excellent. You have tasted Alliance blood in battlegrounds, & have performed well at our [[User:Locknbar/Guild Archives|Guild Archives. You get along well with your fellow Crows, & I feel you ready to be granted status as a full fledged & accepted member of The Murder of Crows!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Tuesday, March 13th, 2007 at 10:39pm.