| ||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.|
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
| ||This article is flagged for a fact check!|
- Cross-reference this article's questionable content with an official source such as the World of Warcraft Community site (US, EU).
- Please see WoWWiki:Citation for information on how to add citations.
- In addition, check any discussion on the discussion page.
Shadow Mastery is a warlock talent that increases damage or life drained of shadow spells and the damage of your felhunter's Shadow Bite ability.
Rank table Edit
| Rank || Damage Increase
| 1 || 3%
| 2 || 6%
| 3 || 9%
| 4 || 12%
| 5 || 15%
This talent also increases the health given back by Drain Life and Siphon Life, and the mana drained by Drain Mana.
Shadow Mastery increases the damage output of all your shadow spells across the board. Your shadow damage is multiplied by 110% after your damage bonus from gear is added.
It has been suggested that this talent does not affect Curse of Doom.
Not to be confused with the Shadow Mastery debuff applied by Improved Shadow Bolt
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): This talent now also increases the damage done by the felhunter's Shadow Bite ability by 3/6/9/12/15%.
External links Edit