Shamanistic Rage is a shaman ability learned at level 65 for those with the Elemental and Enhancement specializations. It reduces damage taken and also removes the mana cost of all skill, totems, and offensive spells for a brief period. It is also usable while stunned.
Modified by Edit
Sample Macros Edit
Here are two simple macros that combine racial abilities and trinkets to greatly enhance Shamanistic Rage in a single button press. These can be combined with other trinkets and abilities as long as they don't force a global cooldown.
#showtooltip Shamanistic Rage /cast Blood Fury /use Bladefist's Breadth /cast Shamanistic Rage
#showtooltip Shamanistic Rage /cast Berserking /use Bladefist's Breadth /cast Shamanistic Rage
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Shamanistic Rage is now available to Elemental Shaman as well as Enhancement Shaman.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Thunderstorm and Shamanistic Rage can no longer be used while Frozen, Cycloned, Sapped, or Incapacitated.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman's attack power, down from 30%.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Is now a Physical ability instead of a Magic spell, and thus is no longer dispellable. It now reduces all damage taken by 30% and gives your successful melee attacks a chance to regenerate mana equal to 30% of your attack power. This lasts for 15 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Now also reduces all damage taken by 30% for the duration.