|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Previous: Balancing the Scales|
|Next: The Ruins of Dalaran|
|Shards of the Alliance|
|Conflict: Terror of the Tides|
|Place: Pyrewood Village, Silverpine Forest|
|Outcome: Pyrrhic Night Elf Victory.|
|template | talk | edit|
Shards of the Alliance is chapter 6 of Terror of the Tides. It was a series of small fights between members of the Night Elf expedition to Lordaeron led by Maiev and Tyrande and a small band of Blood Elves led by Kael against Scourge raiding parties.
After, when the night elves landed at Silverpine Forest, in Lordaeron, Maiev talked with Tyrande:
- Maiev Shadowsong: Our forces are ready to move out soon, altought we still know next to nothing about this strange land Illidan has run to.
- Malfurion Stormrage came to them
- 'Malfurion Stormrage: This land called Lordaeron,Maiev. It is the homeland of the Alliance that aided us at Battle for the Mount Hyjal. I told that its kindoms-- both human and elven-- were consumed by the Undead Scourge.
- These forests have suffered grievously. I must leave you both for a time. I will enter the woods and attempt to commune with the land itself.
- Maiev Shadowsong: While you are gone, we'll set out and try to pick up Illidan's trail.
- 'Malfurion Stormrage: I expect you both to stay focused on your task. You can settle your personal dispute after we found my brother.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Of course, Shan'do. We best get moving.
- Tyrande and Maiev moved south and found a raged village
- Tyrande Whisperwind: It was an Alliance encampment. The attack must have come recently.
- Blood elf Swordsman: Starngers milord! They are not apear to be undead, but....
- A young, mage-like elf came tom them.
- Prince Kael'thas: Ishnu'alah, night elves. I am Prince Kael'thas. I must admit. I'm surprised to see your kind here. But whatever is your business, I fear you will find only death and shadow in this cursed land.