|Cooldown||5 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Shattering Throw is a core warrior ability learned at level 74. It is a ranged attack that debuffs the enemy target with reduced armor or removes any existing invulnerabilities.
- It is commonly used to remove a paladin's Divine Shield and a mage's Ice Block.
- Also, a warrior can use it on a high-armored target to attempt to increase the damage it takes, an example is a boss during a high-DPS phase, such as during Bloodlust or Heroism.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This ability can now be a critical strike.
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): "Shattering Throw will no longer consume an extra 25 rage."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added.