|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Shrine of Seven Stars|
|Location||Southeastern Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Pandaria|
|Facilities||Inn Mailbox Bank Auction House|
|Travel||Flight Master Mass-transit|
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria β|
All the typical amenities associated with a major city can be found here, with the exception of profession and class trainers (at least currently). A flight trainer is also here, ready to teach flying to any new level 90 players that happen to pass through.
Accessible from upper terrace.
- Serpent's Spine, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Binan Village, Kun-Lai Summit
- Dawn's Blossom, Jade Forest
- Pang's Stead, Valley of the Four Winds
- Grassy Cline, Valley of the Four Winds
- Halfhill, Valley of the Four Winds
- Klaxxi'vess, Dread Wastes
- Sunset Brewgarden, Dread Wastes
- Wayward Landing, Jade Forest
Note: All NPCs for the Shrine are listed in the shrine section pages.
The Emperor's Step
- The Star's Bazaar · Profession merchants
- The Summer Terrace (lower) · Faction quest givers and quartermasters
- The Emperor's Step
- The Golden Lantern · Innkeeper, trade/general goods, drink vendors
The Imperial Exchange
- Chamber of Enlightenment
- The Summer Terrace (upper) · Flight trainer, flight master, stable master
- Ethereal Corridor · Arcane Reforger, Void Storage, Transmogrifier
- The Emperor's Step (upper balconies) · Innkeeper and drink vendor
- The Imperial Exchange · Portals
- The Celestial Vault · bank
- Chamber of Reflection
- Path of Serenity
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.