See also: Siege Engine
A Siege Engine becomes available a few minutes after one's faction gains control of the Workshop. There may or may not be a requirement that some number of players remain in the vicinity of the workshop to make the siege engine available.
This vehicle is primarily designed to assault the gates of a keep, doing massive siege damage to said gates.
- (20)—Pushes any enemies in front of the siege engine, doing 3500 damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2000 siege damage to buildings. (1.5 cooldown)
- ω ϖ (80) 70 yd range—Put the steam engine into overdrive for a short duration, rushing forward, siege damage and knocking back enemies does 2000 siege damage, or 7540-8460 physical damage.
- Main turret gunner
- ω ϖ (25) 10-70 yd range—Fires a cannon blast, dealing up to 5000 fire damage and 4242-4758 siege damage to nearby structures.
- ω ϖ (100)—Deals 9425-10575 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yards, knocking them back. One this ability is triggered, the turret will be unable to generate Steam Power for 4 sec.
- Side turret gunner (2 positions)
- ω ϖ—Douses enemies in flame, dealing 3299-3701 Fire damage to targets in front of the siege engine within 15 yards.
- ω ϖ (40)—Fires a ball of napalm, dealing 1885 to 2115 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the impact. In addition, targets will be covered in napalm, dealing 2000 Fire per second for 5 sec.