|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Location||Fireplume Peak, Molten Front|
- Taming Skarr is identical to that of , best done as a Marksmanship hunter. Use to get his attention, then use to interrupt his Fieroclast Barrage. Use Tame Beast to finish it off.
- Alternative methods include:
- For those not willing to spec into MM, do everything to maximize your haste. The Barrage has a five-second cast, so dropping your cast time of Tame Beast below that is obviously ideal, as the Barrage will not only hit you for a great deal of damage (meaning you'll easily die with the next hit), but it also interrupts your taming.
- A simple method would be this: Haste Pot > > Tame! It has a 98% chance of working successfully.
- Try using when he starts his Fieroclast Barrage, then while taming. Scatter Shot reportedly will not have its disorient effect, but will still interrupt him.
VideosEditCataclysm 4.2.2 - Taming of Skarr(00:42)
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Added