|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Humans were known to practice slavery on orcs and ogres after the events of the second war. This is seen in the caverns of time instance Old Hillsbrad and the book Lord of the Clans. Also see internment camp and Blackmoore.
- See Orc slavery
The practice of slavery has historically existed in orc society, and while in modern times it seems to occur less, the practice still continues among the orcs, though it is unclear how widespread it is. Despite Thrall's work to ensure that no orc would be cast into slavery ever again, a small number of orcs have been found enslaved by other orcs in the Horde, for example Bloodeye Redfist. It appears that some orcs are also willing to enslave members of other races, both Horde and Alliance. Many of these slaves were however once criminals whom were brought to justice. It is unclear why the orcs still allow slavery, and to what extent, or why they choose to ignore it.
Other examples of slavery
- The Naga have enslaved Murlocs, Broken and other races.
- Goblin Trade Princes have enslaved Trolls for mining, although they seek to keep this low key.
- Ragnaros the Firelord has enslaved the Dark Iron Dwarves.
- Demons have enslaved creatures by corrupting them such as Orcs.
- The undead of the Scourge can be seen as enslaved spirits.
- The Blood elves tailors of Silvermoon use slaves Leper Gnomes for work.