|Cooldown|| (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Smite is a priest ability learned at level one.
- Because Smite is a Holy spell, it is unaffected by player resistances, offering reliable damage against all players.
- With the three-piece-bonus from the Priest's Zul'Gurub set, Smite's range can be increased to 42 yds.
- If the Shadow specialization is chosen, this spell will be replaced with Mind Flay.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Atonement now works with Holy Fire in addition to Smite.
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Renamed from "Holy Smite" to "Smite".